- We have reduced our environmental footprint by 25%.
- We have increased internal and external awareness on the intersection of our focus areas* and climate action.
- Climate action is sustainably integrated in discourses of our focus areas at the international and national level, while our focus areas are consistently mainstreamed into climate action.
- Gender-sensitive climate action including mitigation and adaptation is mainstreamed through our programmes in all our 6 focus countries**.
* Disability Inclusion and Eye Health with a focus on eye health, education, work with the intersections of gender, advocacy, and humanitarian action in mind.
** Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, South Sudan, Uganda