Civil Society Action Coalition on Disaster Mitigation
- Tackling climate hazards such as deforestation,soil degradation,coastal erosion and biodiversity loss.
- protecting lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people and the ecosystem they depend on.
- Employing adaptation measures in households and communities to address and minimize loss and damage
- Forging strategic partnerships to combat climate and environmental issues,
- Building communities that are more sustainable by providing a more accessible source of renewable energy and also improving energy efficiency and opting for renewable energy over fossil fuels.